We are always looking for highly qualified candidates who can further our mission of providing excellent and effective clinical care to children and their families. If this is you, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Licensed Outpatient Therapist Job Description
Job Title: Licensed Outpatient Therapist
Position Description: The outpatient therapist will provide excellent and effective mental health services to children, adolescents, and their families who are experiencing varying levels of difficulties due to life situations and/or mental health concerns. This is a W2 position.
Education and Experience:
- A Master’s degree or above in a mental health-related field such as social work, marriage and family, mental health counseling, etc
- Active Indiana licensed clinician in good standing. A copy of the license must be provided.
- Experience post college in a clinical setting such as community mental health, residential, outpatient therapy, or school based therapy is desirable.
- Already paneled with insurance companies a plus, but not required
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Self directed, motivated, hard working, and reliable
- Passionate about working with children and their families
- Skilled in applying best practice theory and technique in counseling session
- Excellent at building rapport with clients
- Ability to receive and implement feedback immediately
- Independent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to proficiently navigate electronic systems such as computers, tablets, email, word processing, and electronic medical record systems
- Willingness to hold groups and workshops
- Christian/Biblical worldview
- Must not work in another private practice
Minimum of two days a week with a minimum of 3-4 hours of availability per day including day time and/or evenings
Be available for supervision once monthly or as needed for licensure